Best Nonprofit To Work For 2012
And the winners are…
Up to $500,000 operating budget
1. Smart Grid Consumer Collaborative
2. The Institute for College Access & Success*
3. Levitt Comninos Carlotti Foundation, Inc.
$500,000 – $2 million operating budget
1. Tapestri, Inc.
2. Park Pride
3. Fiver Children’s Foundation
$2-5 million operating budget
1. Plant with Purpose
2. Georgia Lions Lighthouse Foundation
3. Promise House, Inc.
Over $5 million operating budget
1. Second Harvest Food Bank of Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties
2. Consumer Credit Counseling Service
3. A Better Way Inc.
Read about our first place winners later this month on our blog!
*After the winners were announced, it was brought to our attention that the operating budget of The Institute for College Access and Success does not fall within the category they were nominated in. However, we would still like to recognize them as one of the Best Nonprofit to Work For winners.