OK Research provides analysis and data that helps nonprofit organizations build successful human resource strategies and nonprofit professionals with intelligence to assist in developing their careers.
High quality intelligence and advice is often the difference between resources saved or lost in a nonprofit, regardless if it’s a homeless shelter with 15 staff or an international relief organization with 1,500.
Open the window to a world of relevant, timely and high quality
reports on the key issues affecting the nonprofit sector with OK
Current Research Publications
Engaging the Nonprofit Workforce Report
Download this FREE report today!
The Opportunity Knocks Engaging the Nonprofit Workforce: Mission, Management and Emotion report helps nonprofit employers better understand their employees’ engagement.
The goal of this project, the only study of its kind on employee engagement specifically focused on the nonprofit sector, is to better understand the ways in which nonprofit employees are engaged and the impact of employee engagement and disengagement upon employees, nonprofit organizations and communities.
Click here for more information and to download for free!
2013 Opportunity Knocks Nonprofit Wage & Benefits Report
The 2013 Opportunity Knocks Nonprofit Wage & Benefits Report sheds light on the evolving practices of organizations as they continue to balance the need to trim expenditures in financially uncertain times with the need to retain top talent to support critical programs.
Our annual Wage & Benefits study to provides nonprofit employers and employees with a comprehensive report of wages and benefits in our sector at the most affordable price ($49.95) on the market.
This report will assist you with the following:
- Evaluate your organization’s jobs, wages and benefits based on varying internal benchmarks
- Determine competitive base salaries for recruiting new employees based on your size and location
- Set staffing levels to manage capacity but eradicate excess or duplication
- Compare your current health insurance, disability, retirement and other programs with those of similar organizations to ensure you have the most cost effective plans
- Research innovative and alternative benefit options that can reduce costs
2010 Nonprofit Retention and Vacancy Report
The goal of the report to find the answers to the following questions:
- What are the turnover rates for nonprofit employers
- Why are employees leaving
- Where are they going
- What can nonprofits do to address the issue
Click here to download this valuable report for FREE!
Impact of the Economy on the Nonprofit Workforce
The goals of this research are to:
- Provide the nonprofit community with data and metrics on how the current state of the economy is affecting nonprofit employment and human resource practices
- Understand how these results are impacting nonprofits and their workforce
- Provide recommendations
- Benchmark for subsequent study waves
The results of this research are brought to life in real world context, perspective and recommendations with a web based panel discussion featuring sector leaders and subject matter experts.
Click here to download the research.